Indians must remember that their history was distorted under the name of Secularism and misinformation and disinformation about Hinduism was being promoted and is continuing even now.
Christianity and Islam believe in numbers.
They have different approaches.
Islam, the method of Sword.
Christianity is subtle while converting Hindus.
- Offer inducement, cash, kinds and both,
- Offer their services solicitiously at the time of personal grief or one is low financially or emotionally and exploit,
Opening educational institutions and subtly inject Christianity,
- Offer their solace at the time of bereavement in the family, they have groups watching obituary columns, wait for non Hindu deaths and send out letters- when my brother expired in August 2017 I received communication from a Christian group offering to come to our home to comfort us!
- Another method is to seek legitimacy by claiming that Christ was predicted in Hindu Puranas, Christianity is a form of Hinduism,
- Jesus was a Yogi,
- Jesus learnt Yoga in Kashmir and the Tomb of Christ is in Kashmir,
- Calling themselves Brahmins and convert Hindus,
- Prepared Christ Suprabath and Christ Sahasranama.
I have refuted these in my articles and some of them can be found as related posts
I have noticed that Christians have published a Christ Bhagavatham on the lines of Indian Purana Bhagavatham.
Kristhu Bhagavatham is in Sanskrit with thirty three cantos following the Epic Grammar of Sanskrit Mahakavyas.
And many prominent Hindus have appreciated the effort, hardly realising that this piece can be quoted as authentic even to date Christ, by manipulating timeliness by some self styled researcher!
I have noticed that this piece is being spoken as a Mahakavyas and is gaining legitimacy.
Sahitya Academy has awarded this work..
Unless we record that this work as an attempt at converting Hindus, by writing in Sanskrit, History in the not too distant future would record Kristhu Bhagavatham as the Nineteenth Purana or a Upa Puran.
I am recording this now here digitally that this Kristhu Kaavya is an attempt to seek legitimacy among Hindus to convert them.
In fact, this method of conversion is taking place now.