Ramani’s blog has completed six years to-day,20/8/2015
As I stated in my About Page, I started writing so that I may be heard.
And to share what I know, though it is quite limited.
As the Blog Posts grew in number, I found out what interests me and I have been enjoying the experience.
In the process I found that Sanatana Dharma interests me and that it is an Ocean.
Being a non expert, I have no restrictions in following up the roots of Hinduism and its treasures.
Not afraid of following any lead.
And research into it.
With Grand daughter, Ramani’s blog Profile picture
They are meant for Humanity ,some would not have us to believe.
It is not a View but a Way of Life, as Dr.Radhakrishnan, put it.
In the journey of Sanatana Dharma, I have ascertained the following facts.
- Sanatana Dharma is older than what the dates have been assigned now( 5000 BC for Rig Veda)
- It was the Religion of the world.
- It spread throughout the world.
- Rama , Krishna, Vikramadhitya ruled the world.
- Krishna’s son built a city in Russia.
- Rig veda was composed in Russia.
- Russia had an all women Kingdom called Sthreevarsha.
- Russia had a city of Swastika.
- Lake Baikal was Vaikanasa Theertha,
- Ancestors of Africans, Mayans, Incas,Sumerians, Minoans, Egyptians,Vikings,Gauls were Hindus.
- River Danube is after Dhanu, Mother of Dhanavas/
- Shiva’s Trishul is found in Peru, Nazca Lines.
- Lord Nataraja is the protector of Buddhism.
- Shiva’s Trishul dance is performed by the Australian Aborigines.
- Mecca was Shiva’s temple.
- Shiva’s temple was in Jordan, Petro Jordan.
- Egyptian Kings wore Vaishnava marks.
- Shiva’s Thiruvannamalai is over 4.32 Billion Years old.
- Shiva’s marriage with Uma was over 40 million years ago.
- Tirupati is over 2100 Million years old.
- Agastya crossed Vindhyas to South by 5000 BC..
- Lord Krishna Married a Pandyan princess from the south.
- Krishna was worshiped in Greece.
- He had a daughter through her and gave her a dowry of 100 Yadava families to supply milk products to her descendants.
- Krishna attended Tamil Sangam as a Guest.
- Rama’s ancestor Satyavrata Many migrated from the South to Ayodhya nd his son Ikshvaku founded the Ikshvaku Dynasty.
- Rama’s name is found in Sumerian Kings List.
- Korean Queen was from Ayodhya.
- Rama’s son Lava Founded Lahore
- Hanuman is found in Incas,Mayans,
- Hanuman temple in Honduras,
- Shiva, Vishnu temples in Colorado,
- California is Kapilaranya of Hinduism,
- US is the Pathala Loka of hinduism
- The Jews were the descendants of Manu.
- Tamil Kings participated in thee Mahabharata battle.
- Udiyan Cheralaathan fed both the Kaurava and Pandyan armies.
- He had Tharpan performed for the dead (In the Mahbharata Battle)
- There was no Aryan Invasion,
- Shiva Worship was in the South before Sanatna Dharma,
- Hinduism was systematicallyattempted to be rooted out by the British,
- Megasthanes never met Chandra Gupta.
- Islam destroyed temples all over India.
- Taj Mahal was a Shiva temple.
- Shah Jehan Mumtaz Begum is a Lie.
- Humayun Tomb was built on Vishnu Temple.
- Advanced concepts ,Wireless DNA,,
- Electricity generation,
- Surgery ,
- Water management,
- Multi verses..
- Mantras for the welfare of Humanity, animals,to alleviate sufferings,
all this and much more in Sanatana Dharma.
And great ancient Languages like Sanskrit, Tamil.
All these have been verified with authentic sources.
I intend pursuing further.
Many people have asked me where this site is leading up to.
I do not know.
Or as my reader Arvind Singh put it.
Researching Sanatana Dharma is a
“Pious Journey where one does not know the destination”
I do not know about the Pious bit.
As to the rest I tend to agree.
For the statistically inclined,
- POSTS 7,473
- VIEWS 4,660,728 (4. 6 Million)
- VISITORS 2,453,264
- BEST VIEWS EVER 29,803
- Average hits perday 8000
- Sites, Credibilty rating is 20th in the world on Hinduism.
- Stats as on 19 August 2017..
- The blog has crossed Ten Million Readers and has 8049 Subscribers as on August 19th,2017.
- 7927 Articles.
- Average hits per day 11,000
Readers, Thank you.
Leave a Reply to ramanan50 Cancel reply